CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

What's In Your Basket?

Monday, February 9, 2009, I fell in love with Moses baskets! This is something I had not seen before. Something that is so odd in such a common place -the hospital. I asked a man who was carrying a newborn where he purchased the basket and he said, "the baby's god-mother bought it." He didn't know where she purchased it. I started my hunt to find Moses baskets! I didn't stop until I did. About a week later, I went into one of my favorite stores and there it was. Imagine that! Give God praise for leading you to a basket. Not just any old basket, but a Moses basket! I fell in love!

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the entire staircase."
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Throughout my journey, I've been inspired by these words.

An Elder's basket is never empty.
- African Proverb

Lights, Camera, Baskets!


0 comments: