CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trust God Before YOU Try To Alter His Future For YOU


Of the 650,000 women who choose a tubal ligation as birth control, approximately 10 years from now will find themselves in a tragedy.  My tragedy began in 1989.  I had my tubes tied, clipped, and burned after the birth of my baby girl.  I was set, so I thought.  Uncontrollable asthma during my pregnancies convinced me, along with a couple of family members, that a tubal ligation was the way to go. My ex-husband agreed. Did I mention, I wasn't going to get stuck with a house full of babies?  So, I got the "fix."

After getting divorced, I'd prayed for God to send someone in my life who would be much older and have children of his own.  This was my plan to avoid the issue of "having more children."  Well, 12 years later, my new husband said that he never wanted to have children of his own.  Perfect, I thought.  A year later, I found it difficult to control my desires of wanting to have another baby.  The desire grew stronger and I had deeper regrets of getting "fixed." 

Several women in the Bible were barren and God opened their womb.  I believed God to open my womb.  I searched for a doctor that would reverse my tubal ligation.  I went to the hospital to gain records regarding my procedure in 1989. They could not be found.  I returned a year later thinking they must have located them by now.  No record.  I called the doctor who performed the procedure.  He didn't have my records.  Another attempt. No record. 

For ten years, I prayed, cried, regretted, hoped and prayed.  My tragedy of the decade. I got my tubes tied rather than completely trusting God with every part of my life.

Don't try to alter God's plan for your future with natural remedies. Let God be in complete control of your life. 

0 comments: