CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Promise is the Music I ROCK To!

Coming out of a tragedy takes a lot of strength, hope, and determination to face, not only the next day, but the next hour, and even the next minute.  Most people can immediately identify a tragedy.  It took me two years to identify mine.  For two years, I looked forward to having twin boys any day now.  Having two baby showers, making announcements, touring birthing centers, wearing maternity clothes, including maternity underwear, and not to mention eating for three.  I didn’t realize what a tragedy this was until people started asking me questions.  I continued to go to work and followed my daily routine.  My house was prepared with the crib, bassinet, dressing table, clothes, bottles, and everything else a baby would need. My bag for the hospital is still packed.  In the midst of my tragedy, one pregnancy ended while another one began.  

0 comments: